Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Attention Commenter VV

Back in August, James was posting often on Big Ron, and as I have been reading through that material and preparing it for publication, I came across this comment on this post from VV:

VV

August 7, 2017 4:59 PM UTC
James I have comunicated to you before, invited you down SOCO(southern AACo) for some crab cakes(let me know any time!). I did A LOT of roofing work in and around Bmore, did the roof on Main PO on East Fayette, had 15-20 TOPS guys there some days. The towers were still there. Man I’ve seen some shit. I knew that guy and the guy Wayne referenced, I bet I was on a couple of their jobs and walked right by Ron. Mike was def a shit talker, but he was pretty good on the boss mans jobs, I won’t mention his Co. as they are still around.


VV, James has no way of getting in touch with you and collecting those crab cakes!  If you are still interested, please email me at lynnlockhart328  @   gmail   .   com      Just remove the spaces.

Thanks,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment