Saturday, January 13, 2018

Lockhart's Top LaFonds Volume 7

Hello friends, here is a list of my picks, this list is about a week in arrears, so please bear with me while I get caught up (it will never happen).

The Red SUV, assessing a risk, giving no benefit of the doubt.

Reaching for the floor, retirement looms, not a moment too soon.

White Heathens and Praying Indians, a sample of what we can look forward to in James' books about the early colonial period in North America.

Catch up with the LaFondiverse gang in Yule News.

‘On the Ridge of the Silent World’ I am excited that James is getting into Howard's boxing work, because that means it will soon be time for Steve Costigan!

Some Folks, Checkered Demon checking in.  

A crime report with a different tone.  

Some light blade chat Welsh Trench Sword

Well Read Ed gives his prediction for James' Harm City Nationwide Tour 2018.

I will tell you again, I am excited about the Costigan stories!

The subplot of James' early retirement, Steevo's sour deal.


(c) 2018 Lynn Lockhart

No comments:

Post a Comment